Leading brands expand support of frontline health workers after SheerID reported over one million health workers received special offers in April via its platform
Portland, OR – May 18, 2020. Though Nurse Appreciation Week concluded earlier this month, brands across the country have recognized the need to extend special offers to healthcare workers throughout May and beyond. With reported COVID-19 cases still growing in most parts of the country, healthcare workers are expected to be under intense pressure for the foreseeable future. Accordingly, brands in numerous industries are providing special offers to workers from a broad array of healthcare professions, including nurses, doctors, first responders, among others.
“These are unprecedented times for the millions of healthcare workers who take care of us,” stated Jake Weatherly, CEO of SheerID. “Brands are stepping up to the plate to show their appreciation for these professionals, a trend that we expect to continue for many months to come.”
Over the past month, the number of healthcare workers who have redeemed a special offer from a SheerID partner brand has surged by 40x, with over 1 million health workers receiving a special offer from a brand through the SheerID platform. SheerID allows brands to instantly verify the eligibility of people who attempt to redeem an offer, ensuring that offers aren’t abused by fraudsters.
Chipotle, for example, worked with SheerID to verify eligibility for its 4HEROES buy one, give one healthcare worker offer. “We saw a tremendous outpouring from our fans wanting to support these frontline workers with our buy one, give one campaign. SheerID’s support was critical in ensuring that these meals went to eligible medical workers quickly and seamlessly,” stated Chris Brandt, Chief Marketing Officer of Chipotle.
The following brands have provided an offer to healthcare workers that, with the help of SheerID’s Identity Marketing Platform, ensures rewards are instantly and securely provided to eligible recipients:
- CheapCaribbean: CheapCaribbean is launching “The Beach Shift,” gifting vacations to a nurse in each of the 50 states as a “thank you” during this challenging time. The winning nurses will be treated to a 3-night, all-inclusive stay and can choose from any of RIU Hotels & Resorts’ 37 properties across the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico. Nominate a nurse today.
- Deezer: Deezer is offering doctors and nurses a 3-month subscription of Deezer Premium. Following the trial, they can sign up for an additional year of Premium at half the price. Try it now.
- Eagle Creek: To all medical professionals, first responders, and military personnel keeping us safe, Eagle Creek is pleased to offer 50% off at EagleCreek.com.
- HSN: Because nurses have given so much, HSN is providing them with 15% off a single-item purchase at HSN.com. Verify eligibility.
- Huel: Huel offers a 10% discount on their nutritionally complete ready-to-drink meals to nurses and doctors, as well as first responders. This offer is for orders of $50 or more.
- JanSport: In gratitude for everything that medical personnel, first responders, and the military are doing, JanSport is pleased to offer these groups 50% off at JanSport.com.
- Lovesac: Lovesac is proud to help the heroes on the front line of this pandemic find a little bit of comfort. Right now, all medical professionals and first responders can get 40% off their entire order at Lovesac.com, now through May 31st. Get offer.
- L.L.Bean: L.L.Bean is introducing a special 15% discount for medical professionals. After long days of treating others, take some time to treat yourself. Verify your eligibility.
- Madewell: To help support our community through this time, Madewell is selling non-medical masks for purchase, and alongside J.Crew has donated 75,000 single-use face masks to Montefiore Medical Center. In addition, Madewell will soon offer a 15% discount to healthcare professionals and first responders on any order.
- Purple Mattresses: As a thank you to all of the doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals who give their all to support our public health, Purple Mattresses is offering 10% off any order. Shop Now.
- P.volve: To support mental and physical wellness of healthcare professionals during these unprecedented times, P.volve is offering $15 off monthly streaming ($4.99) and 30% off equipment. Sign up today.
- Timberland: As a way to say thank you for keeping our communities safe, Timberland will be giving a 50% discount to US healthcare workers and first responders on select footwear and apparel through June 30, 2020. Shop Now.
- Tommy John: Tommy John is currently offering 30% off sitewide for all Healthcare Heroes. The discount applies to all men’s and women’s underwear, bras, loungewear and apparel. Verify your eligibility.
- Tuft & Needle: Real heroes deserve real savings. A 15% discount on all Tuft & Needle products is available to healthcare workers and first responders as a way of saying thanks. Shop here.
- vineyard vines: vineyard vines is proud to support doctors, nurses, and medical professionals in the fight against COVID-19. To help in that effort, all doctors, nurses, and medical professionals will receive a 15% discount. Shop Now.
New initiative helps brands rapidly launch new hero campaigns for free
To help brands support frontline health workers, SheerID is launching its Everyday Heroes Initiative. As part of the program, brands can launch their first hero campaign with SheerID, for free, within 24 hours after creating their program. The program allows the brand to select the audience they want to support, customize their offer, launch a program, and report on results. SheerID will provide free access to its services, including verification, for up to 10,000 eligible customers. To learn more visit: http://www.sheerid.com/heroes
SheerID is the leader in identity marketing. With SheerID, brands identify and acquire consumer communities – such as the military, students, teachers, and more – with personalized offers, gated by instant verification from the largest set of authoritative data worldwide. SheerID instantly verifies customers via 9,000 authoritative data sources and 1.3 billion identity attributes; provides global insights from over 200 of the world’s leading brands; and never shares or sells customer data. As a result, the world’s biggest brands – including Amazon, Lowe’s, Spotify, and T-Mobile – rely on SheerID as their identity marketing partner. Founded in 2011, SheerID is backed by Arnold Venture Group, Centana Growth Partners, CVC Growth Partners, and Voyager Capital.