Currently in the United States, there are thousands of companies, within various industries, that are offering military discounts. With more and more retailers starting to honor the military community with discounts, it’s not always easy to keep up on the latest offers.
While it’s always a great idea to ask companies if they offer discounts, there are websites dedicated to getting the military community connected with great military discounts. Since we like to keep up on the latest news in the military discount world, here are a few of our favorite resources that spread the word about the hottest military deals as well as helpful information related to the military community.
- Military.com – “Military.com’s free membership connects servicemembers, military families and veterans to all the benefits of service — government benefits, scholarships, discounts, lifelong friends, mentors, great stories of military life or missions, and much more.”
- Military Discounts Central – “Free access to a single one-stop location to learn of military discounts on over 320 merchants and establishments, eliminating the need for you to hunt through Google or the internet to find discounts.”
- Discount Soldier (App) – “Discount Soldier is completely free and gives you the ability to quickly find confirmed military discounts, right on your smartphone. You will be able to find the military discount amount and get GPS directions right to the location.”
- The Military Wallet – “The Military Wallet is a personal finance website for military members, veterans and their families. Our goal is to help the military community better manage money and understand the variety of programs and benefits available to them.”
- Military Link – “The Military Link seeks to provide true, sought after value – through a variety of deals and benefits offered exclusively to Members of the Armed Forces, Veterans and their families.”
- Grunt Roll – “GruntRoll.com is a community-driven network for finding and sharing military discounts.”
- Military Cost Cutters – “Enjoy the vast opportunities of military discounts that businesses have to offer within the website. This is your chance to connect with other military members and veterans to help each other save money.”
- Military Avenue – “MilitaryAvenue.com is an online service supporting the military relocation, travel, and lifestyle needs of the American military family. This very large family is made of millions of military active duty, retirees, veterans, DoD civilians and contractors, and of course the military spouses and children.”
- Military Spot – “MilitarySpot.com offers resources, news, and information for our soldiers in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard and National Guard. You’ll find everything you need, whether you are considering joining the military or you already have a job or career as a soldier.”
- Military One Click – “Our mission at MilitaryOneClick is to enhance the lives of military families and friends of the military community in just one click! Our site connects you with the latest news, job opportunities, deals, and countless other valuable resources.”
- Transitioning Veteran – “Created to help all military veterans and their families looking for simple information on benefits.”
- My Military Savings – “MyMilitarySavings.com is an Exclusive Military online savings, discount, promotion and recipe destination of choice for all active and retired military families worldwide.”
Here at SheerID, we’re always posting new discounts that we protect and sharing other great deals we find. Follow us on Twitter @SheerID and like us on Facebook facebook.com/sheeridDotCom
Want to Acquire More Loyal Customers?
SheerID helps leading brands like Amazon, Spotify, and T-Mobile use gated, exclusive offers to capture and retain high-value customers from lucrative segments such as students, teachers, and the military.
Learn how you can use gated offers to increase conversions by 3x and deliver ROAS as high as 20:1. Download The Definitive Guide to Gated Offers , or contact us .