J.Crew, Whirlpool, and Levi Strauss & Co. are among many brands celebrating first responders with these amazing deals
Portland, OR—October 25, 2022— SheerID, the identity marketing platform used by hundreds of leading brands around the world, has partnered with more than 30 brands that have made exclusive discounts available to millions of first responders to honor and thank them for everything they do for National First Responder Day on October 28. SheerID is proud to partner with these organizations to reward the first responder community.
“Brands that create personalized offers to celebrate their customers’ identities, like first responders, are forming strong relationships with valuable communities of consumers,” said Jake Weatherly, CEO of SheerID. “By recognizing and rewarding individuals for their dedication and service, companies show their appreciation, gain new customers, and inspire long-term loyalty.”
Take Advantage of Exclusive First Responder Offers!
Members of the first responder community get access to unique deals from great brands and save money. The following brands have provided exclusive offers to meet the needs of first responders in the areas of apparel, travel, lifestyle, news, and more, with the help of SheerID’s Identity Marketing platform, ensuring that rewards are instantly and securely provided to this eligible community. For those who are eligible, no account or membership signup is required.
First Responder Offers:
- Ariat International – First responders can enjoy 10% off on ariat.com.
- Atkins Nutritionals – First responders can enjoy 10% off Bars & Shakes at Shop.Atkins.com.
- Aveda – First Responders are invited to enjoy 20% off high-performance, 100% vegan hair care at Aveda.
- Billabong – First responders receive a 30% discount off shoes and other Billabong apparel.
- DC Shoes – First responders receive a 30% discount off shoes and more at DC shoes.
- Quicksilver – First responders receive a 30% discount off apparel and more at Quicksilver.
- ROXY – First responders receive a 30% discount off apparel and more at ROXY.
- RVCA – First responders receive a 30% discount off apparel and more at RVCA
- Boden – First Responders can enjoy 15% off their entire purchase at Boden.
- Deckers – First responders can enjoy 10% off full-priced styles from UGG.
- DiamondBack Covers – DiamondBack is proud to offer first responders a 10% discount on the toughest, most secure truck bed covers in the world.
- FOX Nation – First responders, including police officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians and paramedics (EMS personnel) can enjoy a free one-year subscription from FOX Nation.
- Havaianas – First Responders can enjoy 20% off their entire purchase at Havaianas.com.
- Holland America Line – First responders can choose from more than 500 itineraries and receive an onboard credit of $100 per stateroom when they book a new cruise with Holland America Line.
- Huel – First responders can enjoy 10% off on all purchases of Huel’s nutritionally complete meals.
- Interior Define – First responders can enjoy 25% off any custom furniture order from October 28th – 31st.
- J.Crew – First responders can enjoy 15% off purchases at jcrew.com when they verify online.
- Levi Strauss & Co. – First responders can enjoy a 15% discount on all Levi’s® apparel.
- LIXIL – First responders can enjoy sitewide savings of up to 65% off and free shipping from LIXIL’s Insider store on all kitchen and bath products from LIXIL brands, American Standard, GROHE, DXV, and INAX.
- Molekule – First responders can enjoy 20% off air purifiers at Molekule.com.
- OUI the People – First Responders can enjoy 20% off their entire purchase, excluding gift cards or blade refills from OUI the People.
- Princess Cruises – First responders will soon be able to enjoy a discounted vacation from Princess Cruises. Isn’t it time for a vacation where you can be taken care of for a change? Be on the lookout for an exclusive offer on Princess cruises for First Responders in November!
- P.volve – First responders can enjoy 30% off equipment and digital memberships from P.volve, a low-impact, results-driven fitness method, to help responders take care of their health, too.
- Rollick Inc. – First responders can earn up to $1,250 in bonus savings on eligible Powersports, Boats, and RV purchases.
- Rothy’s – First responders, including firefighters, EMTs, and police officers, can enjoy 20% off one pair of shoes annually (women’s, men’s, or kids).
- Spec Op Tools – First responders can enjoy a 15% off lifetime discount.
- Thule –
- United States: First responders can enjoy up to 20% off plus free shipping on orders over $99 when they shop at Thule.
- California-Specific: First responders can enjoy up to 20% off plus free shipping on orders over $129 when they shop at Thule.
- Too Faced Cosmetics – First responders can take 20% off their next order.
- Tuft & Needle – Law enforcement, paramedics, EMTs, and firefighters will all receive a discount code for 15% off their entire order.
- VIVAIA – First responders can visit vivaia.com to enjoy a 20% off discount. We appreciate everything you do to keep us safe!
- Whirlpool – First responders receive 25% off MSRP on all major appliances site wide.
- Whirlpool – KitchenAid – First responders receive 25% off MSRP on all major appliances site wide.
- Whirlpool – Maytag – First responders receive 25% off MSRP on all major appliances site wide.
Make sure to check out all the exclusive SheerID First Responder Deals here!
SheerID is the leader in identity marketing. With SheerID, brands identify and acquire customers from highly coveted consumer communities — such as the military, students, teachers, first responders, and more — with personalized offers, gated by instant verification from the largest set of authoritative data worldwide. SheerID verifies more than 2.5 billion people via 20,000 authoritative data sources, provides global insights from hundreds of the world’s leading brands, and never shares or sells customer data. As a result, the world’s biggest brands — including Amazon, Home Depot, Spotify, and T-Mobile — rely on SheerID as their identity marketing partner. Founded in 2011, SheerID is backed by Fortson VC, Brighton Park Capital, Centana Growth Partners, Voyager Capital, and CVC Growth Partners. For more information, please visit SheerID or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.