Portland, OR—May 2, 2023— SheerID, the global leader in identity marketing, has partnered with more than 30 brands that have made exclusive discounts available to millions of educators to honor and thank them for the vital work that they do during National Teacher Appreciation Month in May. SheerID is proud to partner with these organizations who recognize and reward the educator community.
“Brands that create personalized offers to celebrate communities that their customers are proud to be members of, like teachers, form strong relationships with these valuable communities of consumers,” said Jake Weatherly, CEO of SheerID. “Recognizing and rewarding educators for their dedication to teaching our future leaders shows that brands care about the people who make the world a better place, which builds trust and helps them gain – and keep – loyal customers.”
Take Advantage of Exclusive Educator Offers!
Teachers get access to unique deals from great brands and save money. The following brands have provided exclusive offers for educators in the areas of apparel, travel, lifestyle, news, and more, with the help of SheerID’s Identity Marketing platform, ensuring that rewards are instantly and securely provided to this eligible community. For those who are eligible, no account or membership signup is required.
- Adobe – Adobe is offering teachers free access to its web and mobile design app, Adobe Express that includes thousands of templates made for teachers so they can easily create anything from images and animations to web pages, videos, and more.
- Aveda – Teachers enjoy 20% off high-performance, 100% vegan hair care, skin and body care at Aveda!
- Birdies – Teachers Enjoy 20% Off Birdies Shoes during Teacher Appreciation Month.
- Crocs – For the month of May, teachers can receive 25% off their entire order on Crocs.com.
- Deckers – Educators and teachers receive 10% off full-priced styles from UGG.
- Havaianas – Teachers can enjoy 20% off their purchase at Havaianas.
- Headspace – Headspace is offering free access to K-12 (primary-secondary) teachers and support staff in the US, UK, Australia and Canada. Whether teachers are feeling inspired to connect more with their students or they’re looking for a new way to bring calm to their classroom, Headspace can help students build healthy habits that last a lifetime.
- Holland America Line – Holland America Line knows how hard teachers work and wants to give back by offering retired or active educators a $100 credit per stateroom, to be used on any of 500+ itineraries around the world. Book your cruise today, teachers – you deserve it!
- J.Crew – Teachers get 15% off purchases at jcrew.com when they verify online.
- Leatherman – Leatherman wants to show its appreciation for teachers by offering them 30% off multi-tools.
- L.L.Bean – Teachers get 10% off their purchases at L.L.Bean! We’re proud to support them in leading a healthy active lifestyle and making the most of their time spent outside.
- Madewell – Teachers can enjoy 15% off their entire purchase online and in stores at Madewell.
- Marshall Headphones – Educators can now receive a 15% discount on Marshall speakers and headphones.
- Maxi-Cosi – Teachers can enjoy 25% off their entire purchase including sale items at Maxi-Cosi.
- Michaels – Michaels loves teachers and wants them to enjoy 15% off their entire purchase, including sale items, online and in store.
- Purple – Teachers looking to upgrade their sleep get 10% off all Purple products, including sale items at Purple.com.
- P.volve – Educators looking to get started with P.volve can get 20% off site-wide, including best-selling bundles, for access to the brand’s low-impact, science-led, fitness method.
- Red Kap – Red Kap is offering teachers a 30% discount. They just need to verify their educator status and they’ll receive a one-time use promo code.
- Safety 1st – Teachers can enjoy 25% off their entire purchase including sale items at Safety 1st.
- Sleep Number – Sleep Number is offering teachers 20% off select Sleep Number 360® and next generation smart beds, integrated and adjustable bases, and select bedding. Visit sleepnumber.com/heroes to learn more.
- SONIC Drive-In – App users enrolled in the Teachers’ Circle Rewards program will receive a reward for a free SONIC Cheeseburger with any purchase. Reward valid for one time use from May 9 to May 16, 2023.
- Too Faced – Too Faced appreciates teachers! That’s why teachers can enjoy 20% off their entire purchase at TooFaced.com.
- Unity – Teachers are eligible for free access to the Unity Engine with the Unity Educator Plan.
- VIVAIA – VIVAIA appreciates teachers and is offering them an exclusive 25% discount at vivaia.com.
- WalkingCo – Education professionals enjoy 10% off their WalkingCo order.
- Whirlpool – is offering 15% off for teachers to thank them for going the extra mile each and every day.
- Whirlpool – Kitchenaid – is offering 15% off for teachers to thank them for going the extra mile each and every day.
- Whirlpool – Maytag is offering 15% off for teachers to thank them for going the extra mile each and every day.
- Willow Innovations – Teachers enjoy 20% off the Willow 3.0 Wearable Breast Pump. Willow 3.0 offers 360 mobility, is hands-free, cord-free, leak-free, and sterile— so teachers can pump while they’re making the world a better place.
- USA Today – Educators deserve excellence – that’s why USA TODAY is offering teachers a USA TODAY Digital All Access subscription for $1 for 3 months.
- Make sure to check out all the exclusive SheerID Deals for teachers here.
SheerID is the leader in identity marketing. With SheerID, brands identify and acquire customers from highly valued consumer communities — such as the military, students, teachers, first responders, and more — with personalized offers, gated by instant verification from the largest set of authoritative data worldwide. SheerID verifies more than 2.5 billion people via 20,000 authoritative data sources, provides global insights from hundreds of the world’s leading brands, and never shares or sells customer data. As a result, the world’s biggest brands — including Amazon, Home Depot, Spotify, and T-Mobile — rely on SheerID as their identity marketing partner. Founded in 2011, SheerID is backed by Fortson VC, Brighton Park Capital, Centana Growth Partners, Voyager Capital, and CVC Growth Partners. For more information, please visit SheerID or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and TikTok.