Portland, OR—May 9, 2023— SheerID, the global leader in identity marketing, has partnered with more than 30 brands that have made exclusive discounts available to millions of students in celebration of graduations happening around the world in May and June. SheerID is proud to partner with these organizations who recognize and reward students.
“Brands that create personalized offers to celebrate communities that their customers are proud to be members of, like students, form strong relationships with these valuable communities of consumers,” said Jake Weatherly, CEO of SheerID. “Recognizing and rewarding students, our future leaders, shows that brands care about the communities where we live and work. This is the cornerstone of a strategy that builds trust and helps them gain – and keep – loyal customers.”
Take Advantage of Exclusive Graduation Offers for Students!
Students get access to unique deals from great brands and save money. The following brands have provided exclusive offers for students in the areas of apparel, travel, lifestyle, news, and more, with the help of SheerID’s Identity Marketing platform, ensuring that rewards are instantly and securely provided to this eligible community. For those who are eligible, no account or membership signup is required.
Student Graduation Offers:
- Adobe – Students get free access to Adobe Express, the web and mobile design app with thousands of templates made for students, so they can easily create anything from images and animations to web pages, videos, and more.
- Aveda – Students enjoy 20% off high-performance, 100% vegan hair care at Aveda.
- BACK MARKET –Students get an extra 5% off. You might be thinking, is 5% a joke?! But if you remember that all Back Market tech is already up to 70% off, it’s kind of like bringing an A deal up to an A+. Save now!
- Codecademy – Learn to code and get job-ready with Codecademy Pro for Students. Save over 55% on an annual plan.
- Crain Communications –
- Ad Age – College students can unlock one year of digital access to Ad Age for $49.
- Automotive News – College students can unlock one year of print + digital access to Automotive News for $49.
- Crain’s Chicago Business – College students can unlock one year of digital access to Crain’s Chicago Business for $35.
- Crain’s Cleveland Business – College students can unlock one year of digital access to Crain’s Cleveland Business for $35.
- Crain’s Detroit Business – College students can unlock one year of digital access to Crain’s Detroit Business for $35.
- Crain’s New York Business – College students can unlock one year of print + digital access to Crain’s New York Business for $35.
- Modern Healthcare – College students can unlock one year of print + digital access to Modern Healthcare for $49.
- Havaianas – Students, enjoy 20% off your purchase at Havaianas.
- Headspace – Students can sign up for the Headspace Student Plan for $9.99/year and get access to Headspace’s full library of mindfulness content, including the “Student Essentials” collection.
- Huel – Students can enjoy a 10% discount online at Huel.
- Hulu – College students can get Hulu (with Ads) for only $1.99/month, which is 75% off the regular monthly price. Sign up now! (Terms apply.)
- J.Crew – Students, get 15% off purchases at jcrew.com when you verify online.
- Leatherman – Students enjoy 30% off Leatherman multi-tools to help solve expected and unexpected problems in everyday life.
- L.L.Bean – Students get 10% OFF their purchases at L.L.Bean! L.L.Bean is proud to support students in leading a healthy active lifestyle and making the most of their time spent outside.
- Madewell – Students can enjoy 15% off their entire purchase online and in stores at Madewell.
- Marshall Headphones – Students can get a 15% discount on Marshall speakers and headphones.
- NBA – Students can sign up for League Pass to get nonstop Playoffs coverage for 40% off the monthly subscription price. Sign up today to watch now! Restrictions apply. *This offer is only available to undergraduate and graduate students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) in the United States and in post-secondary institutions in select countries.
- NBC Sports Next – Students receive a 40% discount off an annual GolfPass+ membership, including tee-time savings on GolfNow, unlimited instructional videos from the pros, live tournament coverage, TaylorMade equipment credit, and more for only $59.
- Purple – Students can save big on Purple with 10% off their entire purchase, including sales items at Purple.com.
- Pvolve – Students looking to get started with Pvolve can get 20% off site-wide, including best-selling bundles, for access to the brand’s low-impact, science-led, fitness method.
- Red Kap – College and university students receive a 30% discount with a one-time use promo code that they receive when they verify their student status.
- Thule – Students can enjoy 20% off their entire purchase on Thule.com.
- Too Faced – Students can enjoy 20% off their entire purchase on TooFaced.com.
- Unity – Students are eligible for free access to the Unity Engine with the Unity Student Plan.
- USA TODAY – USA TODAY is offering students a USA TODAY Digital All Access subscription for $1 for 3 months.
- VIVAIA – Students can get an exclusive 20% off their purchase at VIVAIA!
- Whirlpool – Whirlpool is offering 15% off to students with verified accounts.
- Whirlpool – Kitchenaid – Kitchenaid is offering 15% off for students with verified accounts.
- Whirlpool – Maytag – Maytag is offering 15% off for students with verified accounts.
Make sure to check out all the exclusive SheerID Student Deals here.
SheerID is the leader in identity marketing. With SheerID, brands identify and acquire customers from highly valued consumer communities — such as the military, students, teachers, first responders, and more — with personalized offers, gated by instant verification from the largest set of authoritative data worldwide. SheerID verifies more than 2.5 billion people via 20,000 authoritative data sources, provides global insights from hundreds of the world’s leading brands, and never shares or sells customer data. As a result, the world’s biggest brands — including Amazon, Home Depot, Spotify, and T-Mobile — rely on SheerID as their identity marketing partner. Founded in 2011, SheerID is backed by Fortson VC, Brighton Park Capital, Centana Growth Partners, Voyager Capital, and CVC Growth Partners. For more information, please visit SheerID or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and TikTok.