Nearly half of active-duty soldiers are under 25 years old, 18% of AC commissioned officers are female, and more than half of veterans are over 65. That seems like a disparate group, but serving in the military brings them together, and they all like when companies honor their service. Nearly 75% of the military said they actively seek out brands that offer military discounts, and more than 60% said they would shop at those brands more often.
How Identity Marketing Wins Loyal Customers
Increase Awareness and Engagement
Consumer communities actively seek out brands that give them exclusive offers. Identity marketing shows these customers that you see and value them, which makes your brand stand out in their eyes and in the minds of everyone who supports them.
Build Brand Trust
Consumers don’t want brands surveilling them. With identity marketing, instead of hunting for customers, you create an exclusive offer to enjoy, and they opt-in to redeem it. This launches a more honest and reciprocal brand relationship, which makes customers more likely to purchase from you, again and again.
Generate Higher Conversions
Rewarding consumers with a personalized offer creates an emotional connection that moves them to purchase. Verification keeps your offer exclusive, which motivates shoppers even more. It also occurs instantly and as a seamless part of the purchase process, reducing friction and increasing conversions.
Reduce Costs and Increase ROI
You can launch an identity marketing program in less than seven days without any IT support. Digital verification prevents discount abuse, which protects your margins. Best of all, consumer communities are deeply connected and will share your offer with others who are eligible for it, dramatically reducing CAC.
Grow Customer Lifetime Value
Identity marketing gives you zero-party data and deep insight into a customer's lifestyle, which makes it easy to re-engage them throughout the year. Tying a campaign to your loyalty program automatically applies a customer’s discount to every future purchase, which encourages even greater long-term engagement.
“With SheerID’s help, our military program has created a powerful revenue stream for our company and partners.”
“SheerID made our verification more timely and a much better experience for the customer. It was a fantastic solution.”
How SheerID Drives Customer Acquisition
Launch a Campaign in Less Than a Week
- Develop a program in a matter of days—no CSS or HTML required.
- Choose your consumer community and create an offer for them in a matter of minutes.
- Generate coupon codes or upload your own.
- Launch your program by moving a snippet of code into your website channel to promote it.
Streamline the Verification Process
- Embed verification into your purchase process.
- Customize the look and feel to create an entirely in-brand experience.
- Verify customers instantly.
- Reduce cart abandonment by having the discount automatically applied.
Protect Your Offer and Your Customers’ Data
- Eliminate discount abuse by verifying customers with 9,000 authoritative data sources.
- Collect zero-party data by having customers opt-in.
- Minimize privacy risk with our iron-clad guarantee to never sell or share customer data.
Optimize Your Campaigns with SheerID’s Analytics
- Track real-time metrics, including verification rates, volumes, and conversions.
- Monitor marketing channel performance.
- Run A/B tests.
- Measure the ROI of your programs.
- Customize and download reports for further analysis.
Re-Engage Customers for Greater Lifetime Value
- Use SMS and email re-engagement tools to increase conversions.
- Nurture customers year-round with zero-party data.
- Generate coupon codes or upload your own.
- Integrate SheerID into your loyalty program for deeper engagement.
Acquire Your Best Customers
Every brand has its consumer communities. The first step in finding yours is to understand who they are and the potential they offer your company.
Nursing is America’s Most Trusted Profession
Everyone counts on nurses, which may be why more than half of them report feeling overwhelmed. That doesn’t stop them from working hard—or appreciating brands that recognize their dedication. More than 2 in 3 nurses said receiving a personalized offer would make them feel thankful, and 96% said it would give them a positive view of the brand.
College is a Defining Experience
Ninety-two percent of college students identify with being in college more strongly than their religion, family role, hobby, or nationality/cultural background. Companies that recognize the unique experience of students win their business. When offered a student discount, half of students would try out a new brand, and 45% would use it to make a purchase sooner.
Teachers Put Their Students First
Teachers love their work so much that a vast majority spend their own money on school supplies. They also look for brands that support them and reward the ones that do. Three in four teachers prefer to buy from brands that offer teacher discounts, and 93% are more likely to buy school supplies from those brands.
Launch an Identity Marketing Campaign in 3 Easy Steps
Pick a consumer community that aligns with your brand and create an exclusive offer just for them. Promote the offer through all your channels.
When consumers redeem your offer, verify their eligibility with SheerID’s Identity Marketing Platform to prevent discount abuse.
Use the zero-party data you collect to re-engage customers, including campaigns on holidays that celebrate them, such as Veterans Day or Teacher Appreciation Week.