02 Nov New military discounts for Veterans Day 2016
It gives us the warm fuzzies to see how businesses, restaurants, and retailers are rallying this year to honor veterans and military service members by giving them discounts, free meals, and special treatment this Veterans Day. The number of military discounts fro Veterans Day and freebies that are being offered has doubled this year, and we’ve heard that almost 50,000 restaurant locations are offering some sort of military deal.
This week, 18 brands have announced new military offers for Veterans Day using SheerID’s military verification platform to keep their offers exclusive.
- TOMS: In honor of the men and women who have bravely served our country, TOMS now offers a 10% military discount to veterans, as well as those currently serving in the US Armed Forces. Visit https://toms-military-discount.sheerid.com/ to redeem this offer.
- Mens Wearhouse: In recognition of their military service, Men’s Wearhouse is offering veterans and service members $25 off any purchase of $100 or more, starting November 11th, 2016.
- Eastbay is happy to announce that their 20% military discount is now available to veterans, reservists and the National Guard, in addition to active service members and their dependents. The online discount is applied at checkout when military shoppers click “military discounts” under promo codes on http://www.eastbay.com/. After a successful verification, the discount is automatically applied to the entire order.
- Quiksilver: As a thank you to all those who serve our country, Quicksilver is offering an exclusive military discount. All active duty, reservists, National Guard, veterans, retirees, dependents, and spouses are now eligible to receive 15% off their purchase online with Quicksilver. Visit quiksilver.sheerid.com to receive a unique coupon code.
- Toolbarn proudly supports the US Armed Forces and offers all active duty and military veterans a 5% discount on eligible Toolbarn orders. This military discount can be used on our huge selection of power tools, hand tools, air tools and more. We welcome all Active Duty members, Reserves, Veterans and Retirees of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, and National Guard to take advantage of this exclusive discount on eligible products. toolbarn.com/military-discount-program
- Atkins Nutritionals is committed to promoting health with a low carb lifestyle, offering service members, veterans, and first responders 15% off on Atkins bars, shakes, and other products starting on November 7, 2016. Visit https://www.atkins.com to get more information.
- American Giant: Only service members receive 20% off “the greatest hoodie ever”. Verified active duty, reservists, National Guard, veterans, and military family members are eligible for this special offer on high quality clothing that is made in the USA. Get the discount at american-giant.com/thank-you-military.html
- Gerber Gear: Military personnel receive exclusive access to discounts on American made knives, multi-tools, and life-saving, problem-solving gear. To get these great deals, US military personnel, first responders, and Veterans can register for Gerber Gear’s Pro Program at gerbergear.com/ProProgram
- Buckle: From November 11th-24th, 2016, Buckle is thanking veterans and other military personnel for their service with free shipping on orders over $150, in addition to the everyday 10% military discount. Visit https://www.buckle.com/military for more information.
- Oregon Athletics: The Oregon Ducks invite all veterans and active duty military members to attend the Nov. 11th Men’s Basketball game vs. Army this Veteran’s Day. The game will feature custom uniforms that honor those who served and special recognitions throughout the game. An exclusive military discount is offered on lower level tickets at $10 (up to a $25 value) and upper level tickets at $5 (up to a $10 value). The Oregon Ducks Athletic Department thanks everyone who has sacrificed for our great nation. To purchase, please visit GoDucks.com/military
- Omron Healthcare is proud to offer verified veterans, military retirees, reservists, Guard, active duty service members, first responders and their families discounts on blood pressure monitors, pedometers and activity trackers, electrotherapy TENS units, and many other Omron products. Receive 10% off our current prices at https://omronhealthcare.com/veterans. This is a savings of up to 60% off retail price.
- Renewal by Andersen: Military service members in the Washington DC area receive 3% off window replacement from Renewal by Andersen. Request an estimate and receive more information at renewalbyandersen.com
- Zebit has extended interest-free credit to eligible veterans as part of their military appreciation program, as well as eligible active duty and retired military members. There is no interest, no fees, no credit check, and no penalties to shop millions of brand name products and pay over time. Additionally, for every registered military member, Zebit makes a $1 donation to Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, Fisher House, and Semper Fi Fund. Register at https://zebit.com/veterans/
- Roxy is proud to offer a 15% discount to military servicemen and women, as well as first responders. To access the military discount, simply verify your military status and upon approval you will receive a unique, one-time use coupon code that can be redeemed in the shopping cart. To get verified and receive this military discount, visit: https://roxy.sheerid.com/
- Revolar: Members of the Armed Forces, veterans, and their family members save 15% on Revolar’s personal safety wearables. Visit revolar.com/pages/military for more details.
- DC Shoes proudly offers a 15% hero discount to servicemembers and first responders. To redeem the discount, visit https://dcshoes.sheerid.com/ and verify your military status to receive your one-time use coupon code.
- Park ‘N Fly has increased their military discount to 15% for members of the Frequent Parker program who are current or former service members. To receive the discount, Frequent Parkers simply verify their military status when you activate your Frequent Parker card online. After successfully verifiying, your military status will be added to your profile, and the discount will be automatically applied each time you make an online reservation. Learn more about the Frequent Parker program here: http://www.pnf.com/frequent-parker-program/
- Newegg: This Veteran’s Day Newegg shows its gratitude for military personnel by offering them a 10% site-wide discount. From November 6th – 19th, 2016 all active duty military, reservists, veterans and dependents will receive 10% off their orders, with a maximum discount of $20. For promotion details and to shop Newegg, visit http://www.newegg.com/Veterans2016
- Sprint wants to thank those who have served our country by offering an exclusive military and veterans discount. Save $5/mo/line on our already amazing Unlimited Freedom Plan. For a family of 4, you’d save $20 per month. Enjoy international roaming and Wi-fi calling too! Visit www.sprint.com/militarydiscounts for more information.
Many of the companies that SheerID partners with offer military discounts year round. Check out these great deals too.
- Expedia: Expedia is proud to offer military members including active duty, National Guard, reservists, retirees and veterans +gold status in their travel rewards program, Expedia+
- Oakley SI: As a thank you to all those who serve our country, Oakley Standard Issue wants all active duty, reservists, and veterans to have access to their combat ready equipment. In order to access Oakley SI, simply verify your military status by creating an account. http://www.oakleysi.com/
- Tommy Hilfiger: Take 15% off site wide on Tommy.com (excluding full price watches, jewelry, fragrances, final sale & runway collection). The discount is applied during checkout.
- Microsoft: Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP) wants all military members to have access to the entire family of office programs to help with all of your projects. Military members can get Microsoft Office with exclusive military discount, for only $9.95 at https://verify.sheerid.com/microsoft-military/
- LEGOLAND Florida: Up to 25% off and a 2nd day free on admission for military families. To receive discounted ticket prices, verify your military status and once approved you will be redirected to purchase your tickets
- LifeLock: LifeLock offers current military enlistees, veterans, and their families a special discounted offer of 30 Days FREE*+ 15% OFF on StandardTM, AdvantageTM, or Ultimate PlusTM identity theft protection plans. In honor of Veterans Day, if you enroll between November 1st and November 15th you will also receive a LifeLock All-Weather Blanket, valued at $24.99. You can also enroll by calling 1-800-LIFELOCK (543-3562) and using Promo Code VETSDAY15. You only have one identity. Protect it with the best. TM
- Steven Singer Jewelers: Take 5% off engagement rings, diamond necklaces, and more for eligible military personnel, including veterans, military retirees, reservists, Guard, active duty service members, and military spouses. Steven Singer Jewelers’ military discount is available every day at http://www.IHateStevenSinger.com.
- Sportsman’s Guide: Offering the lowest prices guaranteed on a huge selection of name-brand outdoor gear, clothing and footwear, with fast, courteous service and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. They’ve been outfitting America’s outdoorsmen since 1977. In honor of Veterans Day, they’re offering an exclusive discount offer for all active duty, veteran, and retiree military personnel. Take 15% off your entire order, plus free shipping! Visit http://guide.sportsmansguide.com/veteransdaydiscount for more information.
- TIDAL: Beginning at 10:00 am ET on Veterans Day, members of the military can receive a premium membership for $5.99 and a HiFi membership for $11.99 (originally $9.99 and $19.99.) Tidal.com/Try-now
- Fathead: 20% off officially licensed sports and entertainment graphics and more for military and their families at http://www.fathead.com/military-service/
- Birdies for the Brave: Free admission and discounted tickets to select PGA TOUR events for veterans, retirees, and active duty. Find a PGA TOUR Event in your area and verify for free and discounted tickets at https://birdiesforthebrave.sheerid.com/.
- Costco: Join Costco as a new member and receive over $50 in savings for all members of the United States Armed Forces, veterans and their families. https://costco.sheerid.com/
- LEGOLAND California: Up to 35% off LEGOLAND California tickets for active duty military, military family members, veterans, and reservists. Save $19.75-$38 on LEGOLAND California tickets and resort hopper tickets with a military discount. https://legolandcalifornia.sheerid.com/
- Macphun: 50% discount on software products like Snapheal Pro, Intensify Pro, Focus 2 Pro and Macphun’s best-selling Creative Kit bundle for active duty military, veterans, retirees, reservists, and the National Guard. https://verify.sheerid.com/macphun-military/
- Winter Park Resort: discounted pricing on ski passes to eligible military personnel http://www.winterparkresort.com/tickets-and-passes/season-passes.aspx#
- Shindigz: Shindigz has extended their 20% discount on party supplies to all veterans this year (and active duty military). If military spouses log into their soldiers’ accounts, they can also receive the discount. Enter the code SMTPD in the promotional code box at checkout. http://www.shindigz.com/servicepage.cfm?pgp=SZMILITARY
- TrendMicro: Service members and their families can get antivirus and security packages for PC’s starting at $10. Save up to 75% off retail price at https://verify.sheerid.com/trendmicro/.
To see even more military discounts verified by SheerID, click here.
If your company isn’t already one of the thousands that are showing their appreciation to the Armed Forces, what are you waiting for? Give us a call and we can help you figure out how to implement a military appreciation program that makes sense for you. We want every company in the U.S. to support our troops!
Photo Credit: Flickr user The U.S. Army