Aveda, Madewell, and MAC Cosmetics are among many brands celebrating first responders with these amazing deals
Portland, OR – October 24, 2023 – SheerID, the global leader in identity verification for commerce, has partnered with 30 brands that have made exclusive offers available to millions of first responders to honor and thank them for everything they do for National First Responders Day on October 28. SheerID is proud to partner with these organizations to reward the first responder community.
“Brands that show they care about everyday heroes, like first responders, by rewarding them with personalized offers, build strong connections with these valuable consumers who are proud of their chosen profession,” said Jake Weatherly, Chief Executive Officer of SheerID. “Recognizing individuals for the valuable work they do, builds trust, which helps companies gain and keep loyal customers.”
Take Advantage of Exclusive First Responder Offers!
Members of the first responder community get access to unique deals from great brands and save money. The following brands have provided exclusive offers to meet the needs of first responders in the areas of apparel, travel, lifestyle, news, and more, with the help of SheerID’s Verification Platform, ensuring that rewards are instantly and securely provided to this eligible community. For those who are eligible, no SheerID account or membership signup is required.
First Responder Offers:
- Ashley Furniture – First responders receive 5% off any purchase at ashleyfurniture.com.
- ASICS – In appreciation of community heroes, ASICS is offering first responders 30% off qualifying full-priced products in retail and online stores.
- Aveda – First responders enjoy 20% off high-performance, 100% vegan hair care at Aveda.
- Boden – First responders get 25% off full-price items across womenswear and childrenswear. Free delivery over $49. Free returns.
- Bonobos – First responders get 25% off their purchase for a limited time. Some exclusions apply.
- Burton Snowboards – First responders get 30% off select Burton goods.
- CheapCaribbean Vacations – First responders get $50 off their next beach vacay with code TREAT50 at CheapCaribbean.com.
- CorePower Yoga – For a limited time, first responders can enjoy an increased discount of 25% off all access membership and class packs at CorePower Yoga (October 26-30). Additionally, first responders always get 20% off membership and class packs.
- Evenflo – First responders save 20% sitewide on Evenflo baby gear.
- FOX Nation – All active first responders get their first year of FOX Nation free.
- Holland America Line – First responders choose from more than 500 itineraries and receive an onboard credit of US $100 per stateroom when they book a new cruise with Holland America Line.
- Lovehoney – First responders get 20% off their order at Lovehoney – including sale items.
- Lovesac – Lovesac is offering an additional 10% discount on merchandise purchased by active first responders.
- MAC Cosmetics – First responders get 15% off all orders.
- Madewell – U.S. first responders get 15% off their purchase when they verify their status.
- Marshall Group – Everyone deserves to listen to good music, especially those who look after us and our communities. First responders can now get a 15% discount on Marshall speakers and headphones.
- Maxi-Cosi – First responders can enjoy 25% off their entire purchase including sale items at Maxi-Cosi.
- NBC Sports NEXT (GolfPass) – GolfPass honors and recognizes the sacrifices first responders make to keep us safe. To show our gratitude, community heroes save 20% on a full year of GolfPass benefits.
- Peacock – First Responders get Peacock Premium for only $1.99/mo for 12 months and enjoy hit movies, live sports, current shows, exclusive Originals, and so much more.
- Peloton – First responders can enjoy the Peloton App for $9.99/month.
- Pvolve – First responders looking to get started with Pvolve can get 20% off site-wide, including best-selling bundles, for access to this low-impact, science-led, fitness method.
- Safety 1st – First responders can enjoy 25% off their entire purchase including sale items at Safety 1st.
- Tarte Cosmetics – First responders get 40% off their next order.
- Too Faced Cosmetics – First responders: You give so much…let Too Faced give back! Just verify your status and take 20% off your next order.
- Ugg – First responders enjoy 10% off full-priced Ugg styles.
- VIVAIA – First responders can enjoy an exclusive 20% off discount at vivaia.com. We appreciate everything you do to keep us safe!
- Whirlpool – First responders get 15% off most products.
- Whirlpool – KitchenAid – First responders get 15% off most products.
- Whirlpool – Maytag – First responders get 15% off most products.
Make sure to check out all the exclusive SheerID First Responder Deals here.
SheerID is the global leader in identity verification for commerce. With SheerID, brands identify and acquire customers from highly valued consumer communities — such as the military, students, teachers, first responders, and more — with personalized offers, gated by instant verification from the largest set of authoritative data worldwide. SheerID verifies more than 2.5 billion people via 200,000 authoritative data sources; provides global insights from hundreds of the world’s leading brands, and never shares or sells customer data. As a result, the world’s biggest brands — including Amazon, Home Depot, Spotify, and T-Mobile — rely on SheerID as their identity verification partner. Founded in 2011, SheerID is backed by Fortson VC, Brighton Park Capital, Centana Growth Partners, Voyager Capital, and CVC Growth Partners.
SheerID is ISO Certified and is a member of the MACH Alliance, the group of independent technology companies dedicated to advocating for open, best-of-breed technology ecosystems. In 2023, SheerID ranked among the highest-scoring businesses on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of Best Workplaces. For more information, please visit SheerID or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and TikTok.