NASCAR, ASICS and Sleep Number are among many brands celebrating first responders with these amazing deals
Portland, OR—October 27, 2021— SheerID, the verification platform used by hundreds of leading brands around the world, has partnered with dozens of brands that have made exclusive discounts available to millions of first responders to honor and thank them for everything they do for National First Responder Day on October 28. SheerID is proud to partner with these organizations to reward the first responder community like paramedics, police, firefighters and EMT’s and other safety officers.
“Brands that offer personalized offers to celebrate their customers’ identities, like first responders, are forming strong relationships with valuable communities of consumers,” said Jake Weatherly, CEO of SheerID. “By recognizing and rewarding individuals for their dedication and service, companies show their appreciation, gain new customers, and spark loyalty for the long-term.”
Take Advantage Of First Responder Deals!
The following brands have provided exclusive offers across many categories with the help of SheerID’s Verification Platform. For those eligible, no account or membership signup is required. Members of the first responder community can seamlessly gain access to these unique offers from great brands to save money on their products.
First Responder offers:
- Sleep Number – You take care of us, let us take care of you. 20% off All Sleep Number 360® Smart Beds + Bases.
- vineyard vines – Today and everyday, vineyard vines is proud to show their appreciation for the brave first responders who help us live the Good Life. Visit vineyardvines.com to claim your 15% first responder discount.
- Skullcandy – First Responders can enjoy 30% off Skullcandy products sitewide—earbuds, headphones, power accessories and more.
- Mattress Firm – First responders get an extra 10-20% off their mattress and bedding purchase.
- Boden – First Responders can get 20% off plus free shipping and returns over $49 when they shop at Boden.
- Tuft & Needle – From mattresses to meditation cushions, First Responders save 15% on any Tuft & Needle products at: tuftandneedle.com/military-discount/
- NASCAR – Michigan International Speedway is offering up to 25% off select grandstand tickets for the Henry Ford Health System 200 & NASCAR Xfinity NASseries race on Aug 6, 2022 and the Firekeepers Casino 400 on Aug 7, 2022!
- UGG – First Responders receive 10% off full-priced UGG styles.
- ASICS – Special Savings for Community Heroes
- Dockers – Dockers: 25% Discount for Frontline Workers
- Burton Snowboards – Thank You for Your Hard Work & Service
- CheapCaribbean – CheapCaribbean: $150 Off for Heroes
- Madewell – 15% Off for Community Heroes
- Quiksilver – Quiksilver: Special Discount for Heroes
- Wilson Sporting Goods – 15% Off for Military, First Responders and Medical Professionals
- Airstream, Inc. – First Responder and Military Discount
- RVCA – Special 30% Discount for Heroes
- Eargo – 10% Off for Community Heroes
- TIDAL – Student, Military, and First Responder Discounts
- Costco – Community Heroes Get $20 Shop Card With New Membership
- Willow – Willow: Hero Mothers Save $50 on Pumps
- Leatherman – Community Heroes Get 40% Off
- Hunter Boots – Hunter Boots: 20% Discount for First Responders
- Atkins – 15% Heroes Discount on Weight Loss Products
Make sure to check out all the exclusive SheerID First Responder Deals.
SheerID is the leader in identity marketing. With SheerID, brands identify and acquire consumer communities — such as the military, students, teachers, first responders, and more — with personalized offers, gated by instant verification from the largest set of authoritative zero-party data worldwide. SheerID verifies over 2.5 billion people via 200,000 authoritative data sources; provides global insights from hundreds of the world’s leading brands, and never shares or sells customer data. As a result, the world’s biggest brands — including Amazon, Home Depot, Spotify, and T-Mobile — rely on SheerID as their identity marketing partner. Founded in 2011, SheerID is backed by Arnold Venture Group, Brighton Park Capital, Centana Growth Partners, CVC Growth Partners, and Voyager Capital.