L.L. Bean, Princess Cruises, Michaels, The North Face, and Whirlpool are among many brands celebrating active military, veterans, and their families with these amazing deals
Portland, OR—November 7, 2023— SheerID, the global leader in identity verification for commerce, used by hundreds of leading brands around the world, has partnered with more than 50 brands that have made exclusive discounts available to millions of active military, veterans, and their families, to honor and thank them for everything they do for Veterans Day. SheerID is proud to partner with these organizations to reward the military community.
“Brands that show they care about heroes, like active military service members, veterans, and their families, by rewarding them with personalized offers, build strong connections with these valuable consumers,” said Jake Weatherly, Chief Executive Officer of SheerID. “Recognizing individuals for the important work they do builds trust, which helps companies gain and keep loyal customers.”
Access Exclusive Veterans Day Offers!
Members of the military community get access to unique deals from great brands and save money. The following brands have provided exclusive offers to reward and honor active military, veterans, and their families in the areas of travel, lifestyle, apparel, news, and more, with the help of SheerID’s Verification Platform, ensuring that rewards are instantly and securely provided to this highly valued community. For those who are eligible, no SheerID account or membership signup is required.
Veterans Day Offers:
- Ariat International – Military members enjoy 20% off items purchased at Ariat from 11/1 -11/14/23. Clearance items excluded.
- Ashley Furniture – Veterans and active military members receive 10% off any purchase online or at participating stores through 11/13/2023.
- ASICS – In appreciation of service members, ASICS is offering a military discount of 30% off qualifying full-priced products in its online store.
- Austin American-Statesman – Here’s to the heroes – military personnel get Austin American-Statesman Digital All Access for only $20 for one year.
- Aveda – Military personnel and veterans enjoy 20% off high-performance, 100% vegan hair, skin and body care at Aveda.
- Boden – Military members get 25% off full-price items across womenswear and childrenswear. Free delivery over $49. Free returns.
- Bonobos – Veterans always get 20% off better-fitting menswear, but they can enjoy 25% off their purchase for a limited time.
- Burton Snowboards – As a thank you for their service, active duty, veteran, and reservist personnel of the US and Canadian Armed forces, get 30% off select Burton gear.
- Codecademy – Military can learn to code and build career-ready tech skills with Codecademy Pro and save 50% on an annual plan.
- CorePower Yoga – In honor of Veterans Day, for a limited time CorePower Yoga is increasing its military and veterans discount to 25% off all access membership and class packs.
- Evenflo – Military members can save 25% site wide on Evenflo.com from November 9 – November 16, 2023.
- FOX Nation – All military and veterans get their first year free of FOX Nation.
- GAF – Military members get a $250 rebate when installing a qualifying GAF roofing system and purchasing an enhanced warranty.
- Golfpass – GolfPass salutes military members and veterans with 20% off a full year of golf benefits, including $120 in tee time credits, waived booking fees, access to Peacock, curated instruction videos, and more.
- Guitar Center – In appreciation and support of military veterans and active service member musicians, Guitar Center is offering an exclusive Veterans Day discount of 15% off a single item of $199 or more. (Offer good from 11/9 – 11/12/23).
- Holland America Line – In appreciation of military member’s loyal and selfless service, Holland America Line is offering active, retired, and veteran military personnel a choice from more than 500 itineraries and an onboard credit of US$100 per stateroom when they book a new cruise.
- Kreg Tool – In appreciation of our service members, Kreg Tool is offering a military discount of 20% off qualifying full-priced products on KregTool.com.
- Leatherman – Leatherman is proud to offer veterans and active military service men and women 30% off multi-tools.
- Levi’s® – Military members receive a 15% (stackable) discount on all Levi’s® apparel.
- Lovehoney – Military members get 20% off their order at Lovehoney, including sale items.
- L.L. Bean – Past and current service members get 10% off their purchases at L.L.Bean.
- Lovesac – Lovesac will offer a 5% discount on merchandise purchased by active or retired U.S. service members and their registered dependents.
- MAC Cosmetics – MAC Cosmetics is rewarding military personnel with 15% off all orders.
- Mack Weldon – Active duty, veterans, and military families can enjoy a 25% off discount on the best underwear they’ll ever wear (and more).
- Madewell – U.S. military personnel and qualified dependents get 15% off their purchase when they verify their status.
- Magazines.com – Military members can enjoy 20% off their next order at Magazines.com.
- Marshall Headphones – Active or former members of the military can get a 15% discount on Marshall speakers and headphones.
- Maxi-Cosi – Military members can enjoy 25% off their entire purchase including sale items at Maxi-Cosi.
- Michaels – Military members receive 15% off their entire purchase including sale items.
- Morningstar Investor – Active military members and veterans can save 30% on their first year of Morningstar Investor to get investment insights they can act on with independent research and professional-grade portfolio management tools.
- Palm Beach Post – Military service members can receive a Palm Beach Post Digital All Access subscription for $20 for one year.
- Paramount+ – We salute veterans! That’s why verified military service members get 25% off any plan.
- Peloton – Military members can enjoy the Peloton App for $9.99/month.
- Princess Cruises – Princess offers up to $250 onboard spending money for any cruise, any time of year to thank military and veterans for their service.
- Purple – Military Members get an additional 10% off their entire purchase of $200 or more. Thank you active, veteran, retired, and reservist military members, for your service.
- Pvolve – Veterans looking to get started with Pvolve can get 20% off site-wide, including best-selling bundles, for access to the low-impact, science-led, fitness method.
- Red Kap – As a thank you for their service, active, veteran, retired, and reservist U.S. military can get a 20% discount on all workwear.
- Safety 1st – Military members can enjoy 25% off their entire purchase including sale items at Safety 1st.
- Sleep Number – As a thank you for their service, military members receive an exclusive 20% off select Sleep Number® smart beds, integrated and adjustable bases, and select bedding. Visit sleepnumber.com/military to learn more and get your code.
- Spec Ops Tools – Military heroes can unlock an exclusive discount of 25% off their entire purchase.
- Tarte Cosmetics – 40% Off* for the Military.
- The Arizona Republic – As a thank you for their service, military personnel can get Arizona Republic Digital All Access for only $20 for one year.
- The North Face – In appreciation for servicemen and servicewomen, The North Face is proud to offer a 10% discount to all active, reservist, veteran, and retired U.S. military personnel and to the spouses and dependents of active personnel.
- Timberland, VF – As a thank you for their service, active duty, reservist, veteran, and retired military and their families receive 25% off purchases from 11/7 – 11/15/23.
- T-Mobile – T-Mobile is committed to serving those who serve by offering military and veterans 40% off family lines.
- Too Faced – Military members get 20% off when they verify with SheerID.
- Ugg – Military members enjoy 10% off all orders, including sale items.
- USA TODAY – Here’s to the heroes – military personnel get USA TODAY Digital All Access for only $1 for 3 months.
- UScellular – A big thank you to our military members and veterans for your service! We’d like to show our appreciation by offering a 15% military discount on our wireless plans.
- Vail Resorts – Vail Resorts continues to honor the service of the Company’s founders from the 10th Mountain Division, and the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces, Canadian Armed Forces and Australian Defence Force, by offering the Epic Military Pass. The Epic Military Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted access to 42 resorts – including Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Whistler Blackcomb, and Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis – for $167 for Active and Retired Military and their dependents. Veterans and their dependents can purchase an Epic Military Pass for $541.
- VIVAIA – offers an exclusive 20% off discount to all veterans, active duty, retirees, and military families, in appreciation of their service.
- Wacom – To show gratitude for the hard work and dedication of all members of the military, Wacom proudly offers discounts of up to 10 % off to active duty service members, veterans, military retirees, reservists and members of the national guard.
- Whirlpool – As a thank you, members of the military community get 15% off most products.
- Whirlpool – KitchenAid – As a thank you, members of the military community get 15% off most products.
- Whirlpool – Maytag – As a thank you, members of the military community get 15% off most products.
- Willow Innovations – Members of the military get $50 off Willow 3.0 – the hands-free, leak-free, app-connected breast pump that keeps up. Thank you for your service!
Make sure to check out all the exclusive SheerID Military Deals here.
SheerID is the global leader in identity verification for commerce. With SheerID, brands identify and acquire customers from highly valued consumer communities — such as the military, students, teachers, and first responders — with personalized offers through loyalty programs, digital wallets, and more, that are gated by instant verification from the largest set of authoritative data worldwide. SheerID verifies more than 2.5 billion people via 200,000 authoritative data sources to increase sales while mitigating fraud, provides global insights from hundreds of the world’s leading brands, and never shares or sells customer data. As a result, the world’s biggest brands — including Amazon, Home Depot, Spotify, and T-Mobile — rely on SheerID as their identity verification partner. Founded in 2011, SheerID is backed by Fortson VC, Brighton Park Capital, Centana Growth Partners, Voyager Capital, and CVC Growth Partners.
SheerID is ISO Certified and is a member of the MACH Alliance, the group of independent technology companies dedicated to advocating for open, best-of-breed technology ecosystems. In 2023, SheerID ranked among the highest-scoring businesses on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of Best Workplaces. For more information, please visit SheerID or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and TikTok.