In the United States, the last Monday in May is a day of remembrance for fallen heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms. Americans typically observe this somber holiday by firing up the BBQ, heading outdoors for the first camping trip of the season, or going shopping.
At SheerID, we frequently work with retailers who want to get into the spirit of Memorial Day by launching new exclusive military discounts this week. Only verified active duty, veterans, retirees, or military spouses can take advantage of these special offers.
- Build.com is offering military members a chance to win a $1,000 giveaway from May 18th -22nd, 2015. The winner will be announced on Memorial Day. Verified military personnel will also receive $20 off an order of $300 or more all summer.
- Military Tee Times provides all members of the United States exclusive savings on tee times at thousands of golf courses in the U.S. and worldwide. All military members, including active duty, National Guard, Reserve, retirees, veterans and dependents qualify for this exclusive military discount. Visit https://www.militaryteetimes.com/ to book tee times.
- Volusion created Stores and Stripes in order to go beyond bringing members of the Armed Forces into the workforce by giving them and their spouses their very own online store for one full year for only a $1 donation with the proceeds going to Operation Homefront. Get started at http://www.volusion.com/stores-and-stripes.
- Harriet Carter Gifts, Distinctive Gifts Since 1958, hopes you’ll enjoy affordable products and gifts that make life easier and more enjoyable around the home as well as support personal well-being. They are proud to offer the Military community 10% off their purchases. Visit http://www.HarrietCarter.com for a unique promotion code and all the details.
- American Century Championship, the No.1 celebrity sporting event, is giving complimentary tickets to their event on on Tuesday, July 14th – Sunday, July 19th 2015 at Edgewood-Tahoe Golf Course in Lake Tahoe, NV. Active Duty, Reservists, National Guard, Military Retirees, and Veterans receive 1 complimentary ticket and 1 complimentary guest ticket for each day of the American Century Championship. Tickets are available now, get more information at http://tahoecelebritygolf.com/ .
- Florists.com wants the military community to be able to send the thoughtful gift of flowers anytime at an affordable price. Active duty, military families, retirees, reservists, and the National Guard are eligible to receive a single-use coupon code, good for a special discount off their next purchase. Claim this special military discount from Florists.com at https://verify.sheerid.com/florists-military/ .
- Birdies for the Brave’s military appreciation program has been warmly received by the military community. This year, they are currently offering free admission and discounted admission for active duty, veterans, and retirees to fourteen golf tournaments across the country over the summer. Find a list of the tournaments and download a voucher at https://birdiesforthebrave.sheerid.com/.
- Grizzly Industrial is offering an extra 5% off purchases during their Summer Sale to honor all members of the U.S. Armed Forces this Memorial Day. Single use coupon codes will be valid from May 25-June 5, 2015 on in-store, online and phone purchases. Visit https://grizzlyindustrial.sheerid.com/ on May 25th to receive a unique coupon code.
- Connect Your Home When ordering your new DISH Network service get 50% off the best package PLUS a $100 Prepaid Visa Card. Order today while this exclusive offer lasts, and get it only with Connect Your Home. Visit http://www.connectyourhome.com/news-and-articles/military-offer-us-armed-forces-members/ to claim this special military discount.
Many of the companies that SheerID partners with offer military discounts year round. Check out these great deals too.